- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
A high school banned the marching band from playing Fall Out Boy songs because the lyrics were suggestive.
A marching band
Isn’t allowed to play Fall Out Boy
Because of suggestive lyrics
Marching bands are instrumental
The High School Band Can’t Play Fall Out Boy Songs Because The Lyrics Are Suggestive by Panic! At The Disco.
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
ppl who randomly message u on the tumble are the best kind of ppl even if they’re just bein all like ‘hello!’ because its like omg hi hello person wow someones talking to me this is the best day ever
i get like 10 hellos a day because of this post
No one ever messages me. 😒
I got seven hellos & hi’s the last time i reblogged this
this is what happens
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
Client: Do you do lemonade?
Me: Do we do… lemonade?
Client: Yes, I was told you do that here.
Me: I’m sorry, this is a graphics and print shop.
Client: I know that. I’m not an idiot.
Me: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to -
Client: Look If you can’t lemonade these papers for me then I’ll go somewhere else!
Me: Do you mean… laminate?